Do not sell my personal information
California Consumer Privacy Act
Verified California residents have the right:
• request and receive disclosure of our personal information collection practices during the prior 12 months, including the categories of personal information about them that we collected, the categories of sources of such information, our business purpose for collecting or sharing such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
• request and receive a copy of the personal information we have collected about them during the prior 12 months.
• request and receive disclosure of our information sharing practices during the prior 12 months, including a list of the categories of personal information about them that we sold with the category of third party recipients and a list of the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
• request that we not sell personal information about them and
• request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) their personal information subject to certain exceptions. California law permits us to retain certain information and not to delete it under certain circumstances. By way of example, we are not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a transaction for you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining sales records), and to comply with legal obligations.
To respond to your request we will need to collect information from you to verify your identity and to enable us to link the information we hold to your verified identity. The verification process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else. You must be 18 years of age or older to make a request; if you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must make the request on your behalf.
You may submit a request through someone holding your formal Power of Attorney. Otherwise, you may submit a request using an authorized agent only if (1) you provide the authorized agent with written permission to make a request and (2) you verify your own identity directly with us.
Email at: [email protected]