Berkley Stainless Steel Hook Remover Natralock Black
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Stainless Steel Hook Remover
Safely remove stubborn hooks with the Berkley® Stainless Steel Hook Remover.
This Berkley Stainless Steel Fish Hook Remover is great for removing hooks from toothy fish.
It features a long neck design that keeps hands and fingers away from sharp teeth and gills.
The stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant making it a great tool for freshwater and saltwater fishing. The spring-loaded trigger operates easily with one hand and the long lanyard helps to locate and secure the hook extractor when used.
Features Of Berkley® Stainless Steel Hook Remover
- Spring-loaded trigger handle for one-handed operation
- Extracts with minimal harm to your catch
- Easy find lanyard included
- Removes embedded or difficult hooks with less risk of having to cut line
- Sure-Grip jaw secures hook for easy extraction and minimal harm to your catch
- Lengthy neck keeps fingers safe from sharp teeth, rough mouths and other possible hazards
- A great tool for catch and release anglers
- Sure-Grip Jaw Action
- Remove embedded hooks safely